The French pantyhose manufacturer GERBE Paris by Stephan Gerbe was established in 1904. After 80 years in family possession and different ownership changes the company belongs to the Rhovyl group since May 2003. The Rhovyl group is an important manufacturer of industrial yarns, textile yarn in particular.
Gerbe stands for quality, tradition, perfection and elegance.
The nylons feature:
These criterias give the consumer an excellent wearing comfort.
- assortment of resistant fibers
- doublebraided fibers, for a better durability
- invisible reinforced toes and heels
- natural fiber gusset (silk or cotton)
- waist bands with flat seams
- already shaped silhouette
- constant quality checks
GERBE Paris is also represented on the cat-walks of famous designers like Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, Chanel, Thierry Mugler and Paco Rabanne.
The perfection of GERBE Paris in the production, confirms the first-class quality, which takes a top position on the market for seamed nylons and nylon stockings.